Stream the funeral yourself using your smartphone or tablet directly to a bespoke tribute web page created by our team.
DOWNLOAD THE APP - LOG IN - STREAM
We supply the tech support. It's a lot easier than you might think...
Stream using a smartphone or tablet
Run as many tests before the funeral as you like
You control the content
Stream from as many locations as you need
We design the private bespoke webpage for the service. Example.
Page optimised for viewing on smartphones,
tablets and computers.
Unlimited viewers possible, worldwide.
Optional post event video editing.
"They were was so helpful and efficient, after being left down at the last second by another company I contacted StreamWorks and was able to set up the YouStream service and use it all almost overnight! It’s so simple and the page created was so lovely!
All the family loved it and it was so nice everybody could feel apart of the service in these horrible times! I couldn’t be more grateful!"
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
1) A fairly new smartphone/tablet running the latest version of the operating system.
2) Access to the Apple iOS or Android app store to download the app.
3) A strong WIFI or 4G/5G signal at each location you wish to stream from. You can check the signal coverage at each venue by using this website. It would be wise to physically visit and check as well.
4) A charger for your phone/tablet and a fully charged battery.
5) We suggest an inexpensive tripod and phone holder.
This will keep the shot nice and steady and at a decent height. Here is one we would suggest.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
Once you're happy with the using the app, we design your page.
You can see an example here.
We host the page on this via a hidden page only available for you and your family.
We will email you a step-by-step document to show you how to download the app and how to add your unique event code.
We also have simple to follow video guides.
Once it's installed you will be able to go live on your tribute page.
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
When you're happy with everything you can share the page with your friends and family.
When you press the GO LIVE button the funeral is broadcast to your audience.
Our system makes a recording of your stream which you can download afterwards,
you can also record on the device as well if you have enough space.
You can start and stop the stream as often as you want. While you're not on air your viewers will just see a blank screen. If you would prefer for a managed service where we add videos, holding slides and music etc please speak to us.
The page will stay live for at least 3 months after the service (Longer by agreement).
WHY USE THIS METHOD?
1) You're in full control of your
stream and what you share with the viewers.
2) You can stream from many locations including a walking parade or transition from one building to another without a break in transmission.
3) We're experts in live streaming and often work in TV broadcast. We have years of experience in this sector.
4) We ensure your broadcast is only shared with the people you want to view it.
5) Playing music through the free providers often results in the stream being stopped or muted on copyright grounds. This can happen with little to no warning.
We ensure this does not happen on our platform.
Make the service look more professional by going via our remote team who will add holding slides, music, video into the broadcast.
We can even add other streams from smartphones.
Editing - We can edit the funeral footage.
Streaming from remote locations without hiring a broadcast professional and bonded equipment can be difficult,
especially if tests are not conducted.
This service works very well in the right hands and in the right location, but it's obviously not the same as hiring an expert.
If you have concerns over your technical skillset or limitations of the venue you plan to stream at, then consider hiring us to broadcast your event.